Hi I'm Arlette, a Filipino fashion designer from Quezon City. :)

I started to work as a fashion designer in the 1990's and have worked for well-known Filipino Designers  such as Vida Doria, Fanny Serrano, Toby Albrando, and Bobby Novenario.  I have designed for numerous satisfied clients before from all walks of life, young and the young at heart.

I would like to help you conceptualize-design the perfect gown to wear on your most important day, be it your wedding, debut, and other special events. I can design the gown of your dreams not only based on your preferences but also based on what's right and appropriate for your body type and personality. 

And most importantly, I can also work around your budget and I will do this without sacrificing the quality and design. Now let me know - How can I help YOU?

Feel free to contact me and schedule an appointment for a free fashion consultation anytime. 


Looking forward to be of service to you. :)

God Bless!

Arlette

---

PS. Read more about me here.